There is often confusion about what level of body corporate consensus is required for certain decisions. Some years ago,...
- Rental market: It’s a great time to be a (good) tenant – Chas Everitt
- Did the Judge and the CSOS Adjudicator get it wrong? Paddocks
- The benefits of online sectional title meetings – Timothy Gliddon
- Welcome to Level 1 – So who wants to be the scheme’s compliance officer?
- KINGSHAVEN HOA V BOTHA & OTHERS – High Court upholds HOA’s right to control parking, refers judgment to CSOS for information and guidance.