In the Coral Island Body Corporate v Hoge case, the body corporate employed advocates and attorneys in a High...
- Rental market: It’s a great time to be a (good) tenant – Chas Everitt
- Did the Judge and the CSOS Adjudicator get it wrong? Paddocks
- The benefits of online sectional title meetings – Timothy Gliddon
- Welcome to Level 1 – So who wants to be the scheme’s compliance officer?
- KINGSHAVEN HOA V BOTHA & OTHERS – High Court upholds HOA’s right to control parking, refers judgment to CSOS for information and guidance.